My name is Liz Arcury and I am 24 years old. I attended college at Boston University, where I started performing and writing comedy at age 18.
I live in New York City.
I write and perform comedy. Available to do your thing!
FUN FACTS (For whenever any of those “Liz” trivia contests come up at a party. You’ll have the upper hand. Also, leave that party immediately and find new friends.)
- I lived in New Zealand for six months during college
- I grew up in Melbourne Beach, Florida, near the Kennedy Space Center but did not appreciate the coolness of that at the time
- The word “cop” is actually an acronym from old England, “Constable On Patrol”
- The plastic casings on the end of shoelaces are called aglets
- Karaoke is fun and can only be ruined by pride.
- I know every single word, inflection, and beat to the musical “CATS” and to the movies “Home Alone” and “Home Alone 2: Lost in New York”.
- You can contact me at email@example.com!