My name is Liz Arcury and I am a writer and comedian in New York.
FUN FACTS (For whenever any of those “Liz” trivia contests come up at a party. You’ll have the upper hand. Also, leave that party immediately and find new friends.)
- I lived in New Zealand for six months during college
- I grew up in Melbourne Beach, Florida, near the Kennedy Space Center but did not appreciate the coolness of that at the time
- I’m 24
- The word “cop” is actually an acronym from old England meaning “Constable On Patrol”
- The plastic casings on the end of shoelaces are called aglets
- Attended Boston University
- Karaoke is fun and can only be ruined by pride.
- I know every single word, inflection, and scoring to the musical “CATS” and to the movies “Home Alone” and “Home Alone 2: Lost in New York”.
- You can contact me at email@example.com!