“Follow your inner moonlight; don’t hide the madness.” – Allen Ginsberg
- I’m going to send this girl I met once at a party a picture of my penis on Facebook Messenger!
- I definitely need to point out that this person got a fact about Buddhism wrong in her tweet. I’m feeling a little trepidation about it, since it’s a person I don’t know and I’m calling her an “idiot bitch,” but you know what? Follow your inner moonlight!!!
“I shambled after as I’ve been doing all my life after people who interest me, because the only people for me are the mad ones…” – Jack Kerouac
- I will hit on this girl with cool tattoos who already has a boyfriend and has expressed to me multiple times that she’s not interested!
- Even though my buds from high school wear too much cologne and catcall women when we go out on the weekends, I gotta stick with ’em! MY BUDS!!! Oh, they’re wacky. We have fun.
“There is no line between the ‘real world’ and ‘world of myth and symbol.’ Objects, sensations, hit with the impact of hallucination.” – William Burroughs
- Running this stop sign won’t be a big deal. I’m white and male and straight and cisgendered, remember?
- Grades don’t matter, dude. Just, like, have your thing and do it. Letters on a piece of paper are meaningless. Dad’s paying for rent next year and already has me hooked up with his buddy at Universal McCann.
“I really believe, or want to believe, really I am nuts, otherwise I’ll never be sane.” – Allen Ginsberg
- My unique take on movie reviews are worth everyone’s time.